All purchases are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx. We do not ship to Freight Forwarders, hotel locations, or any establishments at our discretion that may pose a risk to the security of the package.
All orders placed on a weekday before 2:00 p.m. (EST) will generally begin processing that day. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. (EST) will generally begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will generally begin processing on the next business day. The processing of orders generally entails the initial processing of the payment. It is expected that additional time is needed to prepare the order for shipment. Orders are generally prepared for shipment within 3-5 days of the cleared payment, however, unexpected delays might occur.
All orders are subject to review and the Company reserves the right to request additional identification information and to ship the order to the billing address. The billing information provided must be able to be verified and must match what your bank has on file. Please ensure the card holder is available to confirm the order details. When you place an order on the Website, we will only charge your payment method once we have verified your payment details, received credit authorization and confirmed stock availability. Order processing time begins as soon as the order is submitted, but may take up to 24-48 business hours should we need to reach out for additional verification.
The Company assumes no responsibility after a package has been delivered. You agree that the risk of loss or damage to products you order from this Website passes to you on delivery of the products, provided that we have received payment in full for the products.
Once you have received your order, if you are not completely satisfied or if there is a discrepancy with your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and immediately through our online form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on availability, orders can be placed online directly through the Website. Online purchases from this Website may be made by residents of the U.S. for delivery to clients in the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. We are unable to deliver online purchases to other places at this time.
It is not required for you to create an account in order to place an order, though we highly recommend it. Creating an account on the Website allows you to conveniently track all of your orders from your dashboard, store and update payment methods, and manage your billing and shipping addresses. Having an account and being logged into your user account at the time of placing your order will greatly speed up the checkout process.
The Company accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
- American Express
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information through our Website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure the absence of human or technological errors. This Website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and product information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars. While we try to ensure that all prices on our Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the merchandise you have ordered, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours, we will treat the order as cancelled.
Products purchased through our online website or in person at authorized retailers are eligible for returns for up to 14 days after the date of delivery for online orders or the date of purchase for orders made in person.
All sales made in person at temporary or pop-up events such as tradeshows, conventions, and marketplaces are considered final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, or refunds.
Further eligibility relies on the condition of the item. All returned items must meet the following criteria:
- Unused or unopen, in the original product packaging.
- No evidence of physical damage or alterations to the product or product packaging
- Containing the original receipt of the purchase
The following types of products are ineligible for returns and all sales of these products are final:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Personal care items such as fragrances and makeup
Requesting Your Return
For users with an account and who have placed an order using this Website, please log into your user account and access your Order History. Click the button to “view” the order in which you would like to process a return. On the following page there is a button to request a return. Follow the prompts on the screen including providing a reason for the return.
For users who purchased from this Website without an account or while not logged into their existing account, please use the Guest Return Request Form.
When using the online return request system, you may select which product(s) in your order you would like to return. You can choose to return only part of the order or the entire order.
Shipping Your Returned Goods
Once you have requested your refund, you will receive a shipping label to return your goods. Please ensure you follow the following steps:
- Package your products securely and DO NOT use the original product packaging as the shipping box as damage to the product packaging will impact the approval of your refund. Be sure to securely place your product in the original box (which should not have been opened) and then the product packaging inside of a separate shipping box for protection.
- Include your original receipt to verify the authenticity of your order.
- Please note that a flat restocking and processing fee of $10 is withheld from all refunds. As such, orders with a value of $10 or less are not eligible for a refund.
- Product costs will be determined based on the listing price of the item at the time of requesting the return given that the current market price is either the same or lower than what it was originally ordered for. For example, if you originally purchased an item at $300 but the product is currently on sale for $250 at the time of your return request, the product will be valued at $250 and that will become the basis for any refund that is owed to you. Conversely, this valuation does not apply if the market price of the products has increased. For example, if the cost of the product has increased since you purchased it to $350 due to various factors such as the product becoming a limited release or other reasons, then $300, which was the original amount paid for the product, will be the basis for any refund owed to you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.